1337 Modders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving

3 posters

Go down

Leaving Empty Leaving

Post  kenjirus Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:29 am

hey, im leaving due to the following reasons

1. Masaca and his dictatorship, as i quote him 'I own the website, forums and the server so im in charge and iRzilla dose jack shit apart from coding' mas even tho your not going to read this you need to learn how to work as a team becasue thats how tpp fell down because you were doing the same thing

2 the server i bought, yes i bought a second server for us, as soon as i bought it and payed for it and got it up and running mas was like 'NO i don't want another server because they wont use MY server they would use yours instead' again stop acting like a child were in the same clan not every thing has to be yours, here some examples, missileboys server 1+2 1 allways populates 2 hardly any in not your account 1 populated 2 not populated

my server which i might keep or might just take down next month is not going to compeat with yours, because im more mature than you, no offence, i will still advertise your server. and let some of the high mods, and some low mods have admin on it as well as iRzilla, mas im not sure yet as you did not want any thing to do with my server

my server name is sandbox world and will gladly let any of you play on it
if you want me to keep it for you to use as your second server tell me and i will

oh one last thing iRzilla please talk to me on xfire to talk about it please, still want to talk to you after this

kenjirus
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Leaving Empty Re: Leaving

Post  sandboxing Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:44 am

Hey guys,

iam out too.

Masaca is al little boy, he´s to young and hes getting on my and sombody else Nerves.

He thinks he´s the ruler, and he´s abusing his admin powers. He talk about rules, but he dont accept them with that baby language " lalalaalala iam baby admin babababa " omg.

kenjirus, i can understand you very well Wink

irzilla is much much ariser than masaca. Sry, masaca is much older but i think he´s a baby who need to have respect.... maybe only on gameservers lol!
After he banned me , and called my "gay" (dunnow why xD ) ... my sister says it to some of my friends , but she´s 8 lol! ^^ i decidet to leave
Was a really great time, was a cool time with masaca too. But only hes owner of this server, he isnt allowed to ban other admins or members whehther theyre doing the same like him.

bye^^

sandboxing

http://tehpurepwnage.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bravo-852 Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:44 pm

im out, HAVE FUN BEING IN A CLAN BY YOURSELF MASACA! no one to bother you!
Bravo-852
Bravo-852

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum